These nine quick muffin recipes are so easy to make you will be baking them all the time for your toddlers! Make up a few quick batches and store them in the freezer so you always have a no fuss healthy kids snack available.
1. These dairy free Banana Watermelon Mini Muffins are loaded with banana and watermelon. You only need four basic ingredients, so these are super quick and easy.
2. These Pumpkin, Carrot and Sultana Mini Muffins are super moist because they are packed with pumpkin and greek yoghurt. They're a fantastic way of serving some sneaky vegetables to your toddler, and they smell absolutely delicious in the oven.
3. Try out these amazing little Strawberry Cupcakes as a healthy treat for your toddler. They taste delicious and look amazing topped with strawberries and cream.
4. Your toddler will love having these Spinach and Cheese Mini Muffins for breakfast or as an easy snack through the day. They are packed with eggs and spinach to give your little one a nutritious boost of protein and iron.
5. Apple Carrot Mini Muffins! Five basic ingredients make up these nutritious wholemeal toddler muffins. They are sweetened with apple and have a sneaky serving of carrots as well.
6. Avocado Banana Muffins! These healthy toddler muffins are packed with banana and avocado, so are deliciously moist and nutritious.
7. Peanut Butter Mini Muffins! This delicious toddler muffin is loaded with the amazing combo of peanut butter and banana.
8. Flourless Choc-Nut Mini Muffins! These rich, gluten free muffins have an incredibly fudgey texture, and only four ingredients!
9. Apple Cinnamon Mini Muffins! Apple and cinnamon is a delicious combo, and these nutritious muffins also use greek yoghurt instead of milk to keep them moist and for an extra calcium boost.