Biscuits are pretty popular at our house. My little boys would eat them all day if given the chance!
I very rarely buy biscuits from the store - they are usually filled with sugar and artificial additives. Plus keeping up a supply of store-bought snack foods gets expensive!
Making healthy biscuits for your little ones at home can be super simple. Take a look through these ten toddler biscuit recipes for some healthy (and easy) new ideas.
1. Coconut Drops are definitely one of my faves! Just two basic ingredients, but somehow packed with flavour!
2. Banana and Peanut Butter Jam Drops are soft on the inside, with just the right amount of crunch on the outside.
3. Wholemeal Banana Biscuits are sweetened with banana and have a dash of cinnamon and vanilla.
4. Baked Melon Drops have just three ingredients, are dairy free, and taste great!
5. Basic Sweet Potato Biscuits are delicious served warm with a bit of butter. They remind me of hot pumpkin scones!
6. These simple Mandarin Coconut Drops are sweetened with mandarin juice. They are dairy free, gluten free, and have just three ingredients.
7. Carrot and Cheese Sticks were definitely a big hit at our house. Carrot and cheese is a delicious combo!
8. Try out these tasty Broccoli and Cheese Wholemeal Biscuits for a healthy, savory toddler snack.
9. These easy Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Biscuits are so soft that they will melt in your mouth!
10. If you've got an over-ripe banana or two, bake up some of these Basic Banana Biscuits. They are soft and tasty, perfect for babies and toddlers.