Pasta is a big hit at our house! My boys love their "noodles", and will usually eat them right up no matter how many veggies I add in with them.
It's easy to create quick and simple healthy pasta dishes for your toddlers, take a look through the following eight recipes for some great new ideas.
1. Easy Cheesy Veggie Pasta has four different vegetables crammed in with a creamy cheese sauce - yum!
2. Pasta Carbonara is simply delicious, and you won't believe how quick and easy it is to make yourself.
3. This aromatic Sesame Soy Veggie Stirfry is easy to make and tastes incredible.
4. Noodley Zucchini is a great way to make plain old zucchini much more exciting for your toddlers.
5. This Creamy Tuna and 3 Veg Pasta is quick to make, and has some sneaky grated veggies added in to the sauce.
6. This nutritious Chicken Avocado Pasta is made using just three simple ingredients! Save some leftover cooked chicken to make this dish even easier to throw together.
7. Bacon Garlic Mac and Cheese is packed with flavour and unbelievably simple to make.
8. Cheesy Veggie Pasta Sauce is a fantastic way to sneak some extra vegetables into your toddler's diet. This pasta sauce is made almost entirely of vegetables, but still tastes cheesy and delicious.