Banana and peanut butter is one of my all time fave flavour combos! There is so much you can do based on this easy combination. Check out some of these recipes for some delicious new ideas.
1. These Coconut Banana Bites are so simple and are loaded with flavour. Your toddler will love them and so will you!
2. Banana Peanut Butter Bites are easy to make and have just two healthy ingredients.
3. These gorgeous Banana Berry Snack Bites make an amazing treat for the whole family.
4. All you need to do to make these amazing no bake Brekkie Balls is mash the ingredients together, roll em into balls, and coat in coconut.
5. These tasty Gluten Free Brekkie Balls are a great gluten free alternative to the previous recipe.
6. You can make these addictive Peanut Butter Banana Rollups in under a minute, and they taste so good.
7. Teddy Bear Toast is such an adorable way to serve peanut butter toast to your little ones!
Do you have any more ideas on how to combine banana and peanut butter? Let us know in the comments below.