My two year old son loves cheese! It has been one of his all time favorite foods since he was about eight months old, and he never seems to tire of it.
We have done a lot of cooking with cheese, and have come up with some really tasty stuff. There's something about a baked snack with a crispy, crunchy, golden layer of cheese that is just amazing!
This collection of eighteen toddler recipes are all nice and cheesy, as well as healthy and nutritious!
1. These nutritious Itty Bitty Broccoli Bites are packed with broccoli and cheese, and have a sneaky serving of zucchini thrown in as well.
2. Spinach is packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. These tasty Spinach and Zucchini Breakfast Fingers are a great way of serving it to toddlers, and they are unbelievably easy to make.
3. These pizza-like Zucchini Puffs are loaded up with veggies and taste delicious.
4. Try out these amazing and cheesy Baked Avocado Eggs for a healthy toddler breakfast or lunch.
5. These delicious little Spinach Cream Cheese Balls are a great toddler snack and only take a few minutes to prepare.
6. Try out this tasty Bacon and Veggie Basic Breakfast Loaf for a healthy and simple toddler breakfast. Cut it into slices and store them in the freezer, so you can grab one out to reheat in the mornings for a quick and easy breakfast.
7. These incredible Crunchy Chicken Strips have a flavorsome coating made with breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
8. These delicious Parmesan Zucchini Crisps are sure to be a hit with your toddler. The parmesan and zucchini go very well together, and the golden crispy edges are just amazing.
9. Turn the tasty flavor combo of carrot and cheese into these bite sized healthy Cheese and Carrot Balls for your little one to snack on.
10. This Easy Cheesy Veggie Pasta makes a great, healthy, no-fuss lunch or dinner.
11. Try out these fun Grilled Ham and Cheese rollups for your toddler. Grilled cheese sandwiches taste amazing, and these are made into convenient bars that are easy for little hands to hold.
12. We came up with these Broccoli and Cheese Wholemeal Biscuits when my two year old went through a phase of refusing all vegetables. They are loaded with broccoli, and he ate them all up!
13. These addictive Carrot and Cheese Sticks are an easy, healthy toddler snack, and they are so simple to make.
14. These gorgeous golden Mini Zucchini Quiches are packed with carrot, zucchini and cheese and they taste great.
15. Bacon Cream Cheese Balls make an excellent chilled finger food for toddlers.
16. Try out these yummy Salami bites for your toddler. The salami tastes incredible alongside the crispy baked cheese.
17. These healthy four ingredient Spinach and Cheese Mini Muffins are great with breakfast or as a snack throughout the day.
18. These easy Cheese and Mustard Puffs are made using just three simple ingredients, and they taste amazing.