You don't need to spend all morning in the kitchen to provide your little ones with a hot breakfast. Try out some of these quick and easy hot breakfast recipes for toddlers!
1. These fluffy Yoghurt and Blueberry Pancakes are bursting with antioxidant-rich blueberries and are made with rich, creamy yoghurt instead of milk.
2. Save time in the mornings by baking up a Bacon and Veggie Basic Breakfast Loaf, freezing it in slices, then pulling a slice out to reheat in the mornings for a quick, easy and healthy hot toddler breakfast.
3. These tasty Apple and Pear Fritters are super fast to put together, and make a fantastic hot toddler breakfast.
4. Whip up a batch of these Spinach and Zucchini Breakfast Fingers and pop them in the fridge. Grab them out in the morning to reheat for a no-fuss, healthy hot toddler breakfast.
5. These amazing Banana Coconut Pancakes are dairy free, gluten free, and taste great!
6. Bake up some of this delicious Berry Oat Breakfast Slice for your toddler. It will keep for 2-3 days in the fridge, or you can store it in the freezer. Reheat a slice of this in the mornings for a nutritious, energy-packed hot toddler breakfast.
7. Grilled Ham and Cheese Rollups are just like regular grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, only they are rolled up into nifty little bars - perfect for tiny toddler hands.
8. These yummy Spinach and Cheese Wholemeal Pancakes are quick to make and taste great. They are an excellent way of serving spinach to your toddler.
9. These quick and simple Cheesy Beef and Eggs are an awesome protein-packed breakfast for toddlers.
10. Try out these tasty Banana Cinnamon Toasties for a delicious hot toddler breakfast.
11. Avocado and Cheese Toasties make an awesome nutritious hot breakfast for your toddler, and they are so quick to make.
12. Tasty Two-Fruits Pancakes are made using pureed canned two fruits and just two other basic ingredients.
13. These Apple Carrot Pancakes are super quick to make, just grate up the apple and carrot and mix it into the batter.
14. Try out this sweet Apple Oat Stew for your toddler, it's packed with flavour and has just three ingredients!
15. Baked Avocado Eggs make an amazing, nutritious breakfast! Get your toddler's day off to a healthy start with this easy recipe.
16. A few minutes grating up vegetables and you're ready to make these delicious Veggie Pancakes for your toddler.
17. This make-ahead Breakfast Loaf is packed with nutrition. Freeze it in slices and you can reheat in the mornings for a super quick and healthy toddler breakfast.
18. Grate up some cheese and veggies in the morning to whip up some Pizza Toast! It's like pizza, but toast!
19. Try out these Banana Soldiers for a delicious twist on the classic French toast.
20. Easy to make and gluten free, this Two Ingredient Banana Pancakes recipe is definitely a winner.
21. Save your leftover vegetables from dinner to make up a quick batch of these tasty Veggie Eggs the next morning.
22. This amazing healthy Banana Custard is made using egg yolk and banana. It is fantastic not only for toddlers, but for babies as well.